Management of Richmond Hill Capital Partners Office & LLCs
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Human Resources:
· Perform Payroll
· Oversight of Employee Benefits
· Maintain Account Receivables and Payables
· Maintaining and generating reports in QuickBooks
· Maintaining the Richmond Hill Capital Partners, LLC Corporate Office
· Coordinating with Asset Managers
· Assist in the Management of the Principal’s Investment Accounts
· Monitoring & Maintaining Insurance Policies for the Principals including: Health, Property, Auto, Umbrella
· Maintaining the Richmond Hill Capital Partners Electronic Dashboard & Reminder System
· Strategic Planning
· Finding ways to increase revenue
· Research and data compilation
· Interfacing with the CPA on tax related issues
· Maintaining the Principal’s Calendars
· Managing the Principal’s Personal “Action Item” lists including non-RHCP tasks
· Vacation Planning
· Personal Errands
Reports to: The Principals of Richmond Hill Capital Partners, LLC
Work Schedule: Full-time. 40 hours per week. Day shift.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 1 - 3 years minimum of office and/or administrative/ assistant experience.
- Position requires ability to work on own initative
- Position requires proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience using the QuickBooks application and general accounting knowledge.
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Positions requires skill in all office management areas, including organization, scanning/filing, business writing, and policy and procedure maintenance.
- The ability to schedule and attend meetings to provide written documentation including minutes, reports, and agendas for meetings as directed.
- Position requires the ability to manage the day to day schedules and calendars of the directors using the electronic media available within the company network.
- Position requires flexibility and a willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Position requires the ability to be able to prepare written reports, spreadsheets and documents on complex subjects using charts, diagrams, and related media.