Business / HR Manager
Provide support services to the Facility Administrator regarding all business functions (AP, operational tracking, vendor relationships, etc.) and HR functions (payroll, employee file management, reporting, etc.) and documentation.
- Direct and monitor accounting work including establishing new accounts, voucher preparation, coding, preparation of financial statements and working papers.
- Prepare financial reports for Regional and Executive Management and YOI Corporate Office.
- Prepare vouchers for general operational expenditures, and youth purchases.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of annual budgets.
- Prepare indirect or direct proposals to satisfy corporate office.
- Oversee process and payment of accounts payable.
- Responsible for accounts receivable, billing and related responsibilities.
- Creating and maintaining files for the Facility Administrator.
- Control spending within budget areas of responsibility.
- Provide all local HR functions, including but not limited to, recruiting, interviewing schedules, hiring process, new hire enrollments, separation documentations, disciplinary documentations, payroll entry, etc. and coordinate/report the same to the Facility Administrator and Corporate HR.
Other Duties Include, But Not Limited to:
- Creating and maintaining office procedures for the Executive Office.
- Creating and maintaining files for the Facility Administrator and Corporate HR.
- Compiling information and drafting memoranda to the Corporate Office regarding the day-to-day operation, problems and upcoming events pertaining to the facility.
- Assisting with secretarial and clerical office functions when needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but office management experience can be substituted where deemed appropriate by the Facility Administrator and Corporate HR
- Two years' experience working in an office environment performing the tasks indicated in the job description.
- Computer skills, interpersonal skills, time management and organizational skills and strong problem solving aptitude.
- Able to move about the property. May be periodically necessary to transport youth or staff.
- Valid state driver's license for required travel.
- Business conducts state criminal background check requirements.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
Work Schedule: Full-time; hours not specified. Must be able to work irregular hours