Business Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Business Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the marketing plan for the OcalaTWO MEN AND A TRUCK®franchise with the objective of promoting all products and services both internally and externally. Further, this employee is responsible for prospecting sales opportunities for business moves, to include lead generation, estimating, project management and follow-up.
- Assesses marketing opportunities and target markets
- Develops, implements and reviews marketing plan; tracks marketing plan goals
- Tracks and evaluates lead sources through various tools
- Tracks and reports financial results/impact of all marketing initiatives; Measures return on investment
- Places and tracks all radio, television, online, print and other advertising including yellow page ads
- Develops print materials/advertisements
- Reviews and edits all external communication
- Initiates and develops relationships with apartment and senior communities, local realtors, mortgage agencies, and other potential commercial customers
- Develops, distributes and tracks all media releases
- Evaluates, documents and coordinates all donation requests and community involvement; Documents resulting PR
- Develops PR calendar and seeks new PR opportunities
- Coordinates and attends networking events
- Coordinates internal mystery shops to ensure high level of customer service
- Coordinate bi-annual competitor mystery shop
- Communicates marketing initiatives and information to staff; Trains staff on effective use of marketing materials
- Business Sales
- Regularly review local media for business expansions, relocations, etc. as a source of lead generation
- Through targeted, effecting networking opportunities, build relationships with government, non-profit and business leaders in the community
- Proactively create, and respond to, leads for business-related moves (including, but not limited to, employee relocations, moves of offices and other business spaces, delivery services, assembly services, etc.)
- Provide both phone-based and on-site estimates for business customers.
- Identify the unique moves which may require day-of-move supervision and work with Operations Manager to craft an effective plan of oversight.
- Log individual estimates for the purpose of following up, tracking closing ratio, estimating accuracy, etc.
- Maintain and build upon the database of Lansing area “business VIP” contact data for the purposes of prospecting, e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Recommend strategies for capturing more of the business sales market, including business-specific marketing opportunities, any specialized equipment, etc.
- Associates degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business or related field is preferred. A
- A minimum of six months of related internship or job experience is preferred, but not required.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) Required
- General knowledge of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®system and practices
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Marketing field
- Position requires creativityand motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Position requires excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications:
- Power point
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Some travel may be required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimal skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as absolute standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered with other job-related criteria.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued andTWO MEN AND A TRUCK® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an “at will” basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.