Customer Service Representative
Our growing company is looking for a full-time Customer Support Representative. Nationally recognized grand format print manufacturer specializing in the design, print, and production of signage and displays.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with customers by phone, email and fax to ensure that items desired and ordered meet the customer’s requirements and needs.
- Manage incoming artwork, (send to Creative Department for proofing and provide client proofs).
- Enter estimates accurately into ERP software and in custom internal proof site.
- Proactively monitor account activity for timely and proper completion of orders.
- Answer the Sales phone line – assist clients with basic requests and take down information or transfer calls as appropriate.
- Professional and courteous environment at all times.
- Work closely with production if any changes are requested during the production process.
- Assist customers with questions or problems on shipped orders.
- Offer coverage for other department team member emails and tasks in their absence.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to learn ERP and custom software.
- Position requires building and maintaining positive relationships with co-workers.
- Position requires a strong self-initiative and ability to work independently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check are required for this position.
We offer you an outstanding benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k) plan, paid earned time off and more.
Hours: Full time- 40 hours 8.00am - 5.00pm - Monday - Friday
Salary: Depends on experience
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is a plus
- Customer Service skills
- MS Office proficient
- Computer proficient
- Attention to detail