Data Entry Specialist
Are you seeking to join a performance driven team that inspires trust among colleagues and continuous recognition for your efforts?
Are you seeking a career path that will enhance your experience and guide you to administrative, clerical and professional office roles?
Currently seeking entry level professionally driven individuals that desire to develop your experience with our client on a temporary to permanent basis.
Flexible work schedules, training development and advancement that will build a resume to prepare you for highly skilled clerical and administrative roles.
If you are a Data Entry specialist/enthusiast, looking to get your foot in the door with a growing organization, then this is may be the role for you!
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The position requires computer proficiency, accurate typing and a keen eye for detail. The position reports to a data manager or senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
The position requires accurate and updated data that is easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners.
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Must have the general knowledge of basic mathematical computations
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior administrative, office environment or clerical skills a plus.