Financial Services Manager
Company's mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us.
Company is currently seeking managers to become part of our Fast Track Partner program. We are interviewing for leadership-oriented individuals who may be selected to become a Partner in our General Office. Partner’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople, who would enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon objective criteria.
If you are:
• highly motivated
• goal oriented
• a strong communicator
• seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
• Life and Health License required
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 required
• Previous experience in Financial Services industry required
• Previous experience in Insurance industry required
• Previous sales experience required
• Previously manage a team of individuals required
• Knowledge of cultural markets a plus
• Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
• College Degree required