Human Resource Manager
Location : Ocala
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 10742416
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Serves as the single site functional leader for key HR responsibilities. Works with all employees and management to ensure safe working environment with a goal of zero employee recordable injuries. Administers corporate policies relating to safety, environmental reporting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, staffing, and employee training.
- Leads local efforts on effective recruitment, hiring and retention initiatives.
- Provides advice and counsel to employees and management in exploring alternatives for resolution of work-related problems affecting the employer-employee relationship.
- Provides management and employees with information and interpretation of human resource policies, rules and procedures.
- Supports the performance management cycle by review of all Performance Improvement Plans and Final Corrective Counseling.
- Investigates and provides written responses to government agency charges such as the EEOC, OFFCP.
- Attends Unemployment hearings.
- Ensures compliance with all legal and regulatory compliance agencies as it relates to safety, environmental, labor, wage and hour and employment laws.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Review and submit recommendations for separations for approval while ensuring compliance to REV policies and all laws.
- Prepare reporting and analyze data for trends
- Deliver applicable trainings such as: Performance Management Training, Employment Law Training, Sexual Harassment, System training (HRIS, Payroll, etc).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Full -Time, hours not specified
Salary: Not specified
Application Instructions: For information on how to apply for this position, please contact Mary Terrell at email@example.com
Required Qualifications :
- BS. Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a degree in a related discipline
- Minimum five (5) years experience of Human Resource Management, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Skills :Human Resources Microsoft Office Payroll Training Written and Oral Communication