Human Resources Generalist II
Performs Human Resources related duties in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment and benefits. Requires team skills, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships.
- Responsible for implementation and interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Update and generate reports in HRIS, time management and ATS systems.
- Review resumes, screen, interview, coordinate team interviews, and recruit job applicants to fill job openings.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Employee relations to include performance improvement, disciplinary mentorship of employees.
- Training supervisors and Managers on HR related functions.
- Plan and coordinate employee engagements events.
- May facilitate and/or provide New Employee Orientation to the workforce as a back-up to the Recruiter.
Other duties may include but are not limited to:
Perform or assist with any operations, as required or directed, to maintain department workflow requirements.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
MS Office Products, HRIS, ATS and Time Management Systems
- SAFETY: Follow E-ONE General Health & Safety Rules, ensure safe operating conditions within area of responsibility, and notify coworkers and supervisors of hazardous acts and conditions. Proper use of PPE; use only defect-free equipment. Promote safety in department. Use proper lifting techniques and overhead hoist when needed. Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with 5-S Philosophy. Participate in and conduct EHS training and safety meetings.
- QUALITY: Responsible for the quality of work. This requires defect-free work and understanding of the requirements of the company's quality system as it pertains to job duties and responsibilities. Must be able to check work to ensure conformance to process control instructions, specifications, and quality standards. Identify and segregate non-conforming product. Identify the need for and assist in initiating and implementing corrective and preventive actions when appropriate.
- FLEXIBILITY: Able and willing to work in other areas as needed. Must be flexible in taking lunch and breaks work flowkflow requires. Willing to work additional hours as necessary.
- INITIATIVE: Actively participate in continuous improvement of products and processes to better serve customers and improve the overall profitability of E-ONE. Actively seek out work in other areas when current assignment is complete. Make suggestions for improving product quality, processes, safety, and company profitability.
- TEAMWORK: Ability to work in a team environment. Work with others constructively and abide by company policies and procedures. Working together as a team for continuous improvement is vital to ensure the future of E-ONE and its employees. Teamwork will be required to be effective in daily production assignments as well as special improvement projects.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Attend and participate in a variety of meetings, training programs, and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to changes to equipment or process, new developments, requirements, procedures, and policies.
- LEADERSHIP: Lead the team, provide innovative thought leadership on strategies to grow market share, increase profitability, and meet long-term business goals.
- ACTION-ORIENTED: Enjoy working hard; is action-oriented and energetic; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seize more opportunities than others. Address problems and projects with focused effort and sense of urgency.
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: Step up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; read situations quickly; good at focused listening; negotiate agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation.
- DEALING WITH AMBIGUITY: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- DRIVE FOR RESULTS: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; pushes self and others for results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in the HR field( with an emphasis on Employee Relations and Recruiting preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office Products
- Familiarization with HRIS reporting (experience in Success Factors preferred)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Schedule: Full-time; hours not specified
Worldwide designer, manufacturer, and marketer of fire rescue vehicles with more than 23,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala Florida, business is the industry leader in product innovation, bringing new technologies to the market that exceed our customer's expectations.