Interactive Marketing Specialist
Develop, and implement marketing initiatives across social media platforms, websites, and email campaigns to promote company's messaging and to generate leads. The position requires multitasking, receiving and following directions and working with management and technical staff. The position requires an eye for design and excellent organization, communication and time-management skills.
- Develop web sites and perform regular website updates and maintenance
- Manage all lead generation sources.
- Must be experienced in Google AdWords and LinkedIn.
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of interactive marketing activities
- Use web analytics to identify opportunities to increase web site traffic and conversion.
- Develop marketing materials (i.e. brochures, direct mail, newsletters and ads for use on the web and social media.
- A degree in marketing and minimum of 2 years' experience in related field.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and understanding of good web design and development principles.
- Skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing are required.
Work Schedule: Full-time. 40 hours per week. Day shift.
Salary: $30,000 - $35,000 Annually, DOE.