Manages all distribution center inventory and establishes inventory process to ensure compliance through: cycle counting, receiving, storing, handling and shipping, while continually seeking feedback and improving processes to ensure the customers’ expectations are exceeded every day.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with preference for a major in Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, or other business-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Minimum of three years of experience in warehouse inventory control environment
- Minimum one year leadership experience.
- Green belt or equivalent in Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
- Forklift Certification preferred, ability to obtain Forklift Certification required