Location : Ocala
Job Type : Talent Center Postings
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : Bachelors degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A private, non-profit organization licensed by the State of Florida and accredited by CARF International.
- This position is responsible for the implementation and support of Data initiatives. This position will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to design and implement data systems to collect, report, and store critical information.
- This position will maintain and develop new custom software for internal use. This position will be responsible for producing state data reports and business information reports on an ongoing basis.
***Position can work remote. Will consider out of area applicants***
Benefits include options for medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), and several additional options based on eligibility.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Linux, MySQL, PHP, C++ is required.
- Familiarity with virtual environments (KVM), IDEs, Web Services, and PHP Frameworks (MVC, Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc).
Skills :C++ Linux MySQL PHP