Oracle Systems Integration Developer
Location : Ocala
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 10842006
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Masters Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Develop Operational Data Store, Master Data Management, and Operational Efficiency Applications through collaboration with the Operations Engineering team;
- Design and develop enterprise solutions through working with business stakeholders in order to understand and document operational requirements and concerns;
- Perform identification and development of algorithms for planning and optimization problems; develop stored procedures, functions and packages to enable bi-directional communication between the Enterprise Messaging Platform and the Oracle Transactional System;
- Develop stored procedures, functions and packages to import and parse XML data and remap to normalized tables;
- Develop Oracle spatial functionality for identifying customer locations and tracking assets; and develop stored procedures, functions, views, indexes, triggers, and packages to create, read, update, and delete data while interfacing with .NET applications.
Required Qualifications :
Master's degree in computer science, computer information technology or related technical field.
Other Special Requirements:
Position requires the theoretical and practical application of computer science or computer information technology knowledge and skills to perform the duties.
Skills :.NET Data Management & Security Oracle