Professional Land Surveyor
Employer is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor with 6 years’ experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires a wide range of experience including but not limited to all types of surveys including boundary, topography, ALTA, right-of-way, utility, wetlands plats and construction surveys for public and private clients.
- Management and day-to-day operations of Survey Department; overseeing the survey crew(s), office technician(s) and other department members in all types of survey.
- Management will be responsible for the overall completion of specific projects, proposals, cost estimates, resource allocation and invoice reviews.
- Performs office computations necessary for the completion of task assignments.
- Familiar with operation of survey equipment including electronic data collectors, levels, electronic total station, GPS and survey vehicles.
- Familiarity with third party software for data reduction, drafting and coordinate geometry including AutoCAD Civil 3D & Carlson/Inroads.
Work Schedule: Full time not specified.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Company benefits based on employee experience, references and related knowledge of job responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years of prior experience as a Professional Land Surveyor with a background working in site civil development work for land and commercial development as well as municipal public infrastructure projects.
A valid Florida surveyor’s license and valid driver's license required for travel