Sales Management Trainee
Location : Ocala
Job Type : Talent Center Postings
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- This sales training program is designed to provide sales skills and industry knowledge for the purpose of transitioning into an outside Territory Manager role within 12-24 months. The Territory Manager Development Representative (TMDR) will begin training in an Inside Sales Center and will gain valuable outside sales experience through opportunities to cover open territories on an interim basis (which may require temporary relocation). Upon successful completion of the program the TMDR will transition into a Territory Manager role, requiring permanent relocation.
- New college graduates encouraged to apply!
Required Qualifications :
- Position requires the ability to relocate temporarily for training purposes.
- Position requires relocating permanently in order to assume full responsibility for open field sales territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Animal Science, Business Administration or similar field required (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Prefer one to two years’ experience working in a sales environment utilizing suggestion-selling techniques, including internship experience
- Strong presentation abilities are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed goals is a must.
- Strong Sales skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to learn technical product information easily
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills required.
- Computer skills essential – preferably with MS Office products, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Hours: First shift, Monday - Friday
Salary: $35,000 base plus bonus / incentive potential
Skills :Communication Computer skills Microsoft Office Presentation Sales