The MarketPoint Sales Representative sells individual health plan products and services in a field setting. The MarketPoint Sales Representative work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Entry Level Medicare Sales Representative
Assignment: MarketPoint (Medicare Sales Organization)
Nationwide opportunities available (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Sell Medicare Advantage Plans as well as other insurance lines to include life, annuity, indemnity, dental, vision and more.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with customers, external business partners and within the community.
- Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information for Medicare Advantage product portfolio
- Market and promote products to the Medicare population.
- Conduct individual and group presentations to promote brand awareness.
- Self-generate sales leads from various community engagement initiatives within defined territory.
Full time associates enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of supplemental insurances
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Well-being programs where you can earn additional money, gift cards, or prizes for healthy behavior and wellness activities.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Volunteer Day Off
- Education reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- Parental leave include maternity, paternity and child adoption leave
- Caregiver leave
Scheduled Weekly Hours - 40 hours
- Associates Degree
- Valid driver's license for required travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to obtain Health & Life insurance licenses
- Previous experience with health and life insurance, long-term care and/or annuity products
- Current active Health and Life Insurance licenses preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to relocate to high demand markets
- Previous internship and/or work experience a plus
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community with verifiable extracurricular activities and/or clubs
- Strong interest in the Healthcare industry with a passion for helping others