Sales Training Manager
Location : Ocala
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 10709111
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Experienced Sales Training Manager needed for our expanding logistics company. We are looking for an energetic, passionate and hands on Sales trainer to develop and execute key training and programs for driving sales, employee development and engagement.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following
- Accomplishes sales training operational objectives by contributing sales training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training systems improvements; implementing change.
- Develop and deliver training sessions for new and existing employees to support on-boarding and continual sales training needs
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as overall product knowledge, prospecting skills, identifying opportunities, solution development, closing techniques (sales cycle)
- Create various role specific and interactive training materials (i.e handouts, checklists, job aids, training library/databases) for use ranging from new hire to tenured employees.
- Train with a reassuring coaching style while demonstrating the ability to work with all types of learning styles, speed and personalities in learners.
- Collaborate with managers, directors and leaders to identify, drive and measure key company sales training initiatives and goals (KPI's & Effort metrics).
- Observe teams, collect and interpret data to determine effectiveness of training techniques/content
- Maintain training records and report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Travel is required - up to 75%
- Engage in one-on-one training, tracking and reviews with salespeople to maximize performance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of learning tools and platforms and sales content creation
- Advanced technical skills in training management, mentoring, motivation in sales and Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal customers at all levels of the organization
Employer is a provider of both domestic and international shipping solutions. We offer a complete range of efficient transportation, logistics, and supply chain management services to meet the changing demands of businesses both internationally and domestically. With 14 offices across the country, we have locations in: Fort Myers, Ocala, Orlando, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Nashville, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Chicago, Laredo, San Antonio, Phoenix, Denver, and Los Angeles allowing our transportation specialists to optimize the supply chain process for our customers.
Required Qualifications :
Summary of Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
- 3+ years of sales training content development and facilitation experience
- 3-5 years' sales experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently; Spanish is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, project management and training software skills
Skills :Communication Conduct training sessions Microsoft Office project management Sales