Senior Client Account Manager
At Woodard & Curran, there's nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues-solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That's how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
The professional we are seeking has a passion for helping clients, loves a challenge and wants to have control over their own future. The skills we need are: identifying, incubating and growing client relationships with municipal & institutional utilities, primarily focused on the public market segment in the Southeast US.
With support and self-direction, you will develop and execute account targeting, capture and development plans to meet business development and account growth goals that are within the company's overall strategic goals. You will develop and lead client service and technical teams, drawn from the talent of the firm.
As a key team member, you will have the responsibility to grow Woodard & Curran's municipal & institutional practice in the Southeast United States.
- Identify and develop new utility clients that would benefit from Woodard & Curran's suite of services.
- Work towards building a consulting relationship with clients and project staff to facilitate project executions needs in the best interest of overall goals and expectations.
- Prepare written proposals, presentations and budgets, including negotiating terms of service delivery
- Managing client invoicing and overdue receivables.
- Coach and develop junior members of the account management team to facilitate client service and support, and provide mentoring and training on client relationships that create revenue growth. Attend, lead and participate in sales meetings that support the client and WC goals.
- Coordinate with Corporate Marketing and senior management to grow market awareness within the Southeast US and develop offerings and positioning pieces
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- BS/BA or higher in Engineering, Public Works, Business or other appropriate disciplines.
- 10+ year's Professional experience in the infrastructure consulting field.
- Demonstrated experience working with municipalities, utilities, and institutions in urban and suburban settings.
- Strong written and verbal skills.