Senior Graphic Designer
Produce digital layouts for various communications media such as product packaging, catalogs, sales literature, and instruction sheets. Specially, the ability to convert abstract concepts into visual representation while maintaining the brand. Prepare digital files for final prepress production and maintains internal system network operations and archival processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and develop marketing materials based on product specifications while maintaining corporate style with consistency throughout design layouts.
- Prepare accurate layout designs from packaging production and create mock-ups and carious prototypes for presentations.
- Produce basic digital illustrations for instruction manuals to assist with installation and assemble of various products and systems.
- Supervise projects to ensure that job deadlines are met in due time and job quality is exemplary.
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations.
- Collaborate with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, which are needed for record keeping and referencing.
- Must be able to independently handle multiple projects with varied timelines as well as in a team within a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (highly preferred) or in a related field from a recognized institution
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a creative environment
- Mush have excellent color sense and spatial perception with the ability to make designs from scratch
- Ability to identify design needs to help continuously elevate the quality of marketing collateral and the brand
- Demonstrate proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) and other design software programs
- Working knowledge of 3D software programs (Solid Edge, Strata 3D) and video edition skills are a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
ClosetMaid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by contacting Human Resources at 1-352-401-6317 to make appropriate arrangements.