Service Leader I
The Service Leader I (SLI) is responsible for managing client relationships through the delivery of Bank products and services. The SLI oversees one office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Lead Tellers and Personal Banker(s) including hiring, based on staffing model, with administrative support from HR and the District Operations Manager as needed, including coaching, eTime, overtime, training courses, performance evaluations, incentives and all other associate relation issues.
- Maintains Performance Standards for Lead Teller and Cross-trained Personal Bankers ensuring timely adherence to policy and procedures; uses Performance Tracking to manage operational exceptions for all associates in the office.
- Fulfills the functional role of Personal Banker as needed: Provides client with information on bank products and services, rates, service charges, restrictions and other relevant account information, including new demand/time deposit accounts, checks orders, Debit/ATM cards, etc.
- Accountable for providing referral leadership; promotes, motivates, and coaches referral activities to obtain office production goals.
- Provides leadership in delivery of consistent, predictable and exceptional client service and is a champion for Bank's client service survey and client relationship management.
- Responsible for working the daily NSF/Returned Items prior to the daily cutoff.
- Management of all performance exceptions initiated in the office, including DER/CIP/PNI/Fee Waivers, Opt-In ratios, Wires, ATM exceptions, Cash Management (CETO), etc.
- Responsible for office branding, display of marketing materials and general appearance.
- Manages budgetary expenses including R&R, FMI and other office expenses, processes expenses for payment including Harland invoice.
- Oversees office security and associate/client safety including adherence to all related policy and procedures, Automobile Accident Report, Property Loss Report, Public Liability Accident Report, Currency Transport, Monthly Security Testing, etc.
- Responsible for initiating office maintenance and repair requests via Landport. Assists with research and resolution of client issues/complaints, initiating client contact if appropriate and escalation to management as needed.
- Actively participates in community organizations and events to generate goodwill and business development opportunities. Reviews annual vacation schedule to ensure sufficient coverage in the office and adherence to the requirement for 5 consecutive days.
- Supervises office security including open and close procedures, dual control, all-clear signal, etc.
- All associates must understand and adhere to the non-negotiable Banker Standards and commit to practicing SGNNT at all times. Associates will consistently follow policies and procedures as established by Capital City Bank, with department managers setting the standard.
- Provides additional support to manager and department colleagues. Serves as member of: Disaster Recovery Team New Office Opening Team Existing Office Closing Team Acquisition/Conversion Team Robbery Response Team After Hours Office Contact List
- The following benefits: *Medical, Dental and Vision *Life Insurance *401(k)with Matching *Flexible Spending Accounts *Defined Benefit Plan (pension) *Tuition Assistance *Stock Purchase *Discounts on Products and Services
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- The ability to exercise sound and reasonable judgment.
- Demonstrable business development and leadership skills.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel software.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or finance from an accredited college required.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the education requirement.
Working Conditions: 1. Office environment 2. Lobby/professional environment 3. May be required to attend after hours business related meetings or events as determined by District Operations Manager 4. Driving as required by position