Survey Crew Chief
Coastal Engineering Associates, Inc., (COASTAL) established in 1958, is a multi-disciplined firm providing surveying, engineering, planning, environmental and construction management services in the four County region of Hernando, Citrus, Sumter and Pasco located in west-central Florida.
COASTAL is seeking Survey Crew Chief for full time employment for the Citrus County office located in Inverness.
- Ability to supervise survey field crew for a wide range of clients and diverse projects.
- Ability to take field notes, manage a crew, run equipment and
- Ability to train staff on field surveying principles and fundamentals.
- Ability and experience to perform boundary, topographic, as-built surveys and construction staking.
- Knowledge of GPS, robotics and conventional surveying instruments/data collectors.
- Ability to perform calculations for 3 wire Level Loops, coordinate geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to compile survey by preparing notes, records, drawings; and applicable field equipment/hardware and software systems.
- Ability to complete projects in timely, efficient and effective manner with deadline and budgets in mind.
Salary: Depends on Experience
COASTAL offers competitive salaries and company benefits based on employee experience, references and related knowledge of job responsibilities.
Work Schedule: Full time.
For instructions on how to apply, please click the "How To Apply Button For This Job Button" below
To be considered for this position, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion job number and job title when applying
- Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years of prior experience as a day to day Survey Crew Chief working in a production surveying environment and be able to demonstrate their technical knowledge and skills.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license for required travel