Looking for a Tax Manager to join our Tax Firm. Looking for someone who enjoys Tax & Accounting. Responsibilities including Preparation and Review of Individual & Corporate Tax Returns, Compilations and other public accounting tasks. Will also be responsible for working with staff (training) and managing clients. Also performs tax planning and preparation for individuals, estates, trusts, and small businesses and researches unusual tax matters. We are looking for an individual with Partner potential for our growing practice.
- Your role will include reviewing and signing returns prepared by staff, identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities for clients, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- CPA required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in public accounting
- Corporation, Partnership, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
- Experience with Drake or UltraTax is a plus
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 Annually, DOE