Video Editor Intern
Responsible for taking raw video footage and editing to a finished project that aligns with promotional, informational, or branding purpose of the video.
• Use video editing software such as then entire Adobe Suite of tools to cut unnecessary footage, refine existing coverage, insert appealing transitions, and otherwise improve upon the raw material of the footage.
• Ensure accuracy of video by communicating with subject matter experts via phone, chat or email and re-cut a video to add or remove information that may be missing or wrong.
• Be creative to edit the video with the viewer in mind to ensure that it will capture the attention of the viewer for the duration of the video.
• Manage media storage and retrieval; ensuring all digital files are saved and digitally cataloged.
• Interacting with marketing and media team members as well as brand managers to understand each cog in the machine to ensure that everything comes together appropriately.
• Develop workflow ideas that will save time.
• Continues learning and improving editing skills by committing to seek out all methods of professional development available from webinars, professional reading, to conferences.
• Promote and exemplify company’s core values.
• Experience with Adobe Suite of tools (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator).
• Ability to accept input from creative teams within and outside of the organization.
• Ability and desire to work with a team of creative people in an office and a studio environment.