Video Production Assistant
- Video production for powersports dealerships, events & products.
- Main office will be at RideNow Powersports Ocala (3880 N US Hwy 441) but work will require travel (mileage paid).
- Examples of videos needed (current priorities):
- Dealership/Branding - Give viewers an on-brand viewing experience of our location(s). Show each department (Sales, Parts, Service), exciting products, size of location and reasons to visit.
- OEM Supercuts - Take factory video assets and edit them into a product review/hype reel. Can be mixed with original footage of the units on the showroom floor, at events or scheduled for an off-site shoot.
- Hot Product Walkarounds w/Call-to-Action, to capitalize on the hype already surrounding a hot product.
Salary : $11.00 an hour to start depending on skills and experience. Lots of room to grow.
Hours: Full-time hours, M-F, 8 hours a day (hours flexible). Occasional weekends may be required for event footage.
· HS Diploma
· Video production knowledge
· Experience in Adobe Video editing software preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to plan, shoot, edit and produce quality video. Equipment will be provided
· Valid driver’s license for required travel