Web Development Internship
• Edits websites to achieve ADA compliance, creates, and maintains content on websites.
• Designs custom web friendly graphics for websites.
• Edits/Converts content for publishing to web sites such as text, photos, images. videos, and documents.
• Researches information on web technology changes and standards and updates sites accordingly.
Rate of pay: $15 per hour
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week, flexible scheduling
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Requires High school graduate or higher with training in HTML editing.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Skills:
- Requires proficiency with HTML editing, CSS 3, Adobe Acrobat, image editing products, and Web Authoring tools, particularly Adobe Dreamweaver.