The primary purpose of this position is to maintain relationships and grow revenue with current customers and to seek out new revenue opportunities through active outward bound communication, customer visits, attending trade shows, and lead follow-up.
In addition, the Account Manager is responsible for entering estimates into an ERP software system and processing sales orders for production.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Use a consultative sales approach to offer solutions for customer’s signage needs.
- Position AMI Graphics products by way of direct phone and email prospecting.
- Represent AMI Graphics by way of face-to-face meetings and attending trade shows.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer objectives
- Identify and grow new revenue opportunities.
- Assist with high severity requests and customer issue escalations as needed.
- 40 Hours – Full Time, (some overnight travel required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited institution.
Work Experience and Skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to oversee multiple projects and tasks.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Competency to learn ERP and CRM software systems.
- Willingness to learn how to plan and attend trade shows with the goal of effective lead retrieval.
- Ability and desire to take initiative.