Full time year round 830-5pm M-Fri other than tax season. and during tax season, extended hours.
• Prepare tax return forms for individuals, partnerships, and corporations
• Assist with income tax research and planning
• Quantify and document federal and state income tax liabilities for tax returns, extensions and estimated payments.
• Process payroll for multiple clients weekly.
Salary: $18.00/hour DOE
Job Requirements/Required Proficiencies:
• Prepare tax returns (1040, 1120, 1065, 1041) and others
• Must be able to conduct tax research
• QuickBooks proficient
• Journal entries knowledge
• Ability to work well on a team, as well as independently.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate should have the ability to work from write-up through a complete return.