Assistant Branch Manager
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 11367694
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The Assistant Branch Manager directs and coordinates the activities of personnel in a branch, assisting the Branch Manager in ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of personnel in a branch, assisting the Branch Manager in ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans.
- Involved in hiring, training, scheduling, coaching and monitor the work of branch personnel.
- Conduct performance reviews; allocates resources to meet operational needs within the department.
- Assist members with and non-members with opening, maintaining and closing accounts.
- Resolve account related concerns that have been escalated to management by subordinate employees.
- Utilize strong listening and conversation based approach to understand and uncover the member's needs.
- Monitor branch personnel activities for compliance with established policy and regulations.
- Monitor branch operating results and ensures appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Coaches employees on member satisfaction surveys, monitors performance gaps and documents results for additional corrective action.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have communication skills for training other tellers.
- 10-key calculator and computer keyboard skills.
- Accurate with numbers and names.