Reports to: Management
Department: Finance and Accounting
Summary: The Bookkeeper is responsible for assisting and supporting customer invoicing, financial agreements, and financial reporting. The Bookkeeper will also perform clerical and administrative functions such as customer service and recordkeeping, in addition to conducting financial transactions.
• Prepare all invoice types through an automated process in ConnectWise based on billing cycle.
• Maintain the general ledger accounts.
• Review all accounts payable batches and monthly reports for validity, accuracy, and completeness and releasing the batches for payment.
• Follow-up, collection, and allocation of payments.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
• Managed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Establish customer agreements in ConnectWise that correspond to service or project contracts.
• Entry of journal entries.
• Assist with reviewing time entries.
• Provide sales commission reports to management based on pay cycle.
• Prepare various financial reports for management to forecast service and support costs.
• Perform other financial activities as required.
• Manage the quoting software.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in maintaining corporate and financial records of the company.
• Investigate and resolve customer inquiries with billing and invoicing.
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
Work schedule: M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm
Benefits: • Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. • Health, vision, dental and life insurance benefits included. • 401(k) with company match. • Full on the job training & support. • Fun working environment and culture.
• BA/BS, preferably in Accounting, business administration or a related field.
• ConnectWise experience preferred but not required.
• 5 years of accounting or finance experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Skill in preparing written communications.
• Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
• Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.