Business Development Coordinator
Responsible for sourcing, outreach and business to business sales services managing job orders and assisting in meeting employers' needs. Responsible for fully utilizing all resources and tools for meeting employers' hiring needs, understanding their respective recruitment needs, and developing a marketing/recruitment strategy that is customized to meet each employer's overall objective.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and execute the principles and methods for promoting and selling services by offering alternative solutions to employers via promoting OJT, Internship /Work Experience opportunities, and/or Custom Business Training options.
- Coordinate with Center Manager regarding employment opportunities and business/economic development as requested
- Coordinate, in a team context, with staff to identify qualified job seekers and/or potential applicants for known vacancies and/or potential experiential learning opportunities
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates through multiple approaches.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing for employers
- Identify appropriate candidates with the qualifications required by employers' job vacancies using various tools and resources available to identify potential and suitable candidates
- Act as liaison to businesses by connecting and/or identifying other resources and organizations that may be beneficial in meeting employers' business needs,
- Act as a liaison between businesses and job candidates
- Develop, manage, and carry out business service programs and tasks to meet organizational recruitment and selection goals
- Conduct routine follow up with businesses to ensure satisfaction of service
- Assist in resolution of employer complaints, concerns and issues
- Develops promotional material to aid in recruiting
- Attend and/or participate in scheduled meetings and events, to include sector events,
- Maintain confidentiality with business/job candidate information
- Ensure timely documentation of services in appropriate database
Work Schedule: Full-time; 40 hours per week
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Public Administration, Business Administration, Marketing or related field with at least two (2) years recent professional experience (preferably in the area of business to business sales) or an equivalent combination of education, experience, or demonstrated competence
- Subject to background, drug screening, and records check
- Subject to assessments for clerical and software knowledge
- Valid Florida Driver's License for required travel