Business Development Executive (Ocala)
The Business Development Executive promotes Credit Union at key employers and business partners workplaces and events, and serves as a Credit Union representative. This position creates and maintains relationships with managers to help identify and manage community engagement opportunities, while serving as a liaison to coordinates business development activities between Credit Union staff and business partners.
This position will support the following Branch locations: Ocala, Inverness, Lady Lake and Wildwood.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides marketing support for community engagement activities, including maintaining collateral and supplies needed for on-site promotion and presentations. Maintain brochures, design flyers, send letters and promotion to employees or members of business partner groups, maintain and coordinate tent and collateral needed for event, design and maintain supply of promo items.
- Develop and provide member education as an added benefit to business partners and the overall membership. Offer regular member seminars such as youth boot camp, seniors seminars, shred events, financial fitness, etc. Coordinate marketing campaigns to promote these events to business partners and the overall membership. Leverage promotions and programs through member education and community events.
- Works with Branch Managers and staff to develop leads, network with key personnel at key employee groups and business partner organizations, and enhance member and product penetration of those groups. Educates staff on the basics of business development and engagement opportunities available in our existing and potential membership. Serves as a coordinator for community engagement activities.
- Identifies and makes contact with prospective businesses to present information on Credit Union membership, products, and services. Makes sales calls to potential business partners. Negotiates with companies for inclusion in employee benefits package and access to promote the Credit Union.
- Represents the Credit Union at various civic and community events when necessary to develop relationships and promote the Credit Union.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
Interpersonal Skills: A level of trust and diplomacy is required. Work involves personal contact with others. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit or stand and walk. Must be able to stand and speak for long periods of time and multiple days in a row. Travel to businesses, branch locations and community events within assigned area required. Some evening and weekend events will be required. Lifting and transporting materials for events up to 50lbs.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Work Schedule: Full Time, hours not specified
Annual Salary: $45,912.00 - $51,650.00