Company is looking for a full time Entry Level CAD Tech for our Trenton location. The CAD Tech will create cut lists for use in estimates and production tickets for prospective clients and contractors.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service in every interaction
- Use software to recreate roof designs based on blue prints, field measured drawings as well as satellite imagery
- Verify the cut list and item list generated by the program
- Provide prompt and accurate information to sales reps for completion of estimates and orders.
- Generally, all drawings should be completed in less than 24 hours
- Contact sales reps, customers and contractors to problem solve drawings that do not line up correctly or generate an unusual cut list.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend the specific products and solutions to their needs and desires
Company is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment
Company offers a benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) and much more.
Salary - $14.00 - $15.00 an hour to start, depending on experience
- The position requires the CAD Tech to be service oriented, self-disciplined and motivated.
- The position requires experience with Applicad or similar software.
- Technical knowledge of roofing products is a preferred.