A leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries and a unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
The Cost Clerk is for our Citrus county location in Homosassa on the Suncoast Parkway. They will be responsible for the general operation of the office under the direct supervision of the Cost Controller
Including but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Office Manager and Project Management as required.
- Answering the phone, directing calls to appropriate person or department, greeting people, answering general questions and/or directing to the person they need to see as they enter the office.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the various region, division, and corporate administrative departments .
- Logging tickets
- Data Entry
- Assist in the Management of payroll including time entry, processing of certified payrolls and payroll reporting.
- Assist with Accounts Payable.
- Support project staff in working knowledge of JD Edwards/One World Job Cost Systems.
- Responsible for record storage and audit prevention.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-time position.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative/support role, with an emphasis on accounting, cost management, and/or payroll functions
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- JDEdwards OneWorld experience is strongly preferred