Election Support Administrator-Outreach Supervisor
Location : Crystal River, FL
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 11358684
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Creates social media accounts and posts daily and weekly.
- Responsible for voter education for all ages.
- Contact schools and schedules elections and presentations for voter education.
- Maintain schedules for attending community events for voter education and voter registration purposes.
- Writes professional press releases for all areas.
- Responsible for working on a team with vote by mail and/or election workers and petition verification during the election season.
- Facilitate schedules with assisted living facilities for Supervised Voting during election season.
- Promotes the supervisor of elections office and their mission statement.
- Helps update the website with current media.
- Maintains working knowledge of the Election Laws of the State of Florida and voter registration system used.
- Responsible for writing procedures for given tasks.
- Works closely with the Supervisor of Elections on special projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position will require working weekends and holidays as needed.
Salary Range:$18.50-$26.44 Hourly plus benefits
Required Qualifications :
- Requires a Bachelors degree in the related or closely related field that is equivalent to satisfactory completion of four years of college education.
- Must possess an extensive experience in public relations and social media.
- Minimum of four years knowledge in most Microsoft Suite products.
- Comparable amount of training experience or performance may be substituted for the minimum qualifications.