Business hiring experienced Graphic designers who are interested in working directly with auto dealerships across the nation. Business specializes in areas of customer retention and customer acquisition. We promote growth from within and encourage our sales team to work together to reach client goals as well as our own company goals. We prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a professional and pleasant experience.
- Create weekly promotions for multiple car dealerships across the nation, including but not limited to print media, email, and social media.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management.
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Develops execute, and monitor all social media paid advertising campaigns.
- Become liaison between Production Department, clients, management and print house.
- Manage timeline and budget, working with internal team and dealerships to ensure this.
- Contribute to production through hands-on participation as needed.
- Manage client accounts and create advertisements on Facebook Business Manager.
- Coordinate compliance pre-approvals with multiple automobile manufactures.
- Coordinate, and organize compliance reports for every dealership client for each individual promotion.
- Maintain file naming, archiving and asset management.
Benefits of Our Company
- Having fun, innovation, and team interaction is always encouraged
- No seniority policy. You perform well - you get rewarded.
- Personal and Professional development
- Full time, Mon - Fri
- Associates's degree in art/communications related field,
- 2 years experience in graphic design preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Automotive dealership experience a pl
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to learn and an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Interpersonal skills