HR Specialist-Night Shift
Location : Ocala, FL
Job Type : Regular
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Performs various duties necessary for the overall Time and Attendance (T&A) system configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Oversees and maintains the T&A system for all setups, reporting, auditing and functionality for employees, managers, agency and contract staff.
- Collaborates payroll team on system upgrades, testing and enhancements. Performs a variety of duties necessary for the overall processing on the Payroll system.
- Respond to employee and management questions and concerns regarding paychecks, time reporting and pay policies.
Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday 3:30PM-2:00AM
Salary: $18.00/hr. +.50 shift differential
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum four years of experience supporting an automated T&A system and payroll operations required
- Experience with set-up and maintenance, ad-hoc reporting and supporting IT and HR Upgrade Implementation Teams
- Knowledge of and experience with E.E.O., Wage and Hour, and other state and federal regulations in relation to the payroll process