Human Resources Administrator
Job Type :
Reference Code :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Description :
Business seeking a Human Resources Administrator 2nd Shift to join team in Ocala, FL. Looking for someone to provide administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry). Acts as the first point-of-contact for employees regarding Human Resources issues.
- Conducts new employee orientations on-site to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies, and procedures.
- Monitors call-off line and processes other time off requests to ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking.
- Processes punch and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of timesheets. Process changes within deadlines.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background screenings, and conducts routine file audits.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed. Uses electronic benefits bulletin board and other vehicles to communicate information. Produces the Company telephone directory.
- Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned
Full time position: 2nd shift.
Salary: Depends on experience
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of Bachelors degree, major in business or human resources preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience administering general human resources duties preferred
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system (Paychex or Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Proper punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Written and Oral Communication