Human Resources Coordinator
The person selected for this position will primarily be responsible for managing benefit programs to include health, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, supplemental insurance, and retirement plans as well as address service issues and manage open enrollment process. The preferred candidate must be motivated, experienced, have outstanding communication skills and be a proactive individual. Qualified candidates that are interested in this opportunity are encouraged to apply!
- Manage the organization's benefit programs including health, dental and vision insurance, wellness programs, supplemental insurance and retirement plans.
- Lead the benefits enrollment process and new employee orientation.
- Oversee leave management and workers compensation programs.
- Provide guidance and expertise on HR policies, employee relations, and disciplinary issues.
- Exercises general administrative functions of personnel administration, worker's compensation management, issues of grievance, hiring, firing, discipline, as directed.
- Monitors time keeping system, schedules and pay rules.
- Provides support in other functional areas of HR such as recruitment, training, performance management and compensation.