Information Technology Specialist
IT SPECIALIST- Thank you for your interest in joining us. This position is responsible for the implementation and support of Center-wide technology assets.
Summary: Services include inpatient crisis stabilization and outpatient mental health care, medication management, inpatient detox, outpatient and residential substance use/addiction treatment, targeted case management, integrated primary & behavioral health care, in-home and in-school counseling, prevention and outreach, and a model clubhouse/day program for adults.
We provide protective supervision and case management services to children and their families regarding issues of abuse, neglect, abandonment, or exploitation. This includes foster care, relative/kinship care, and adoption services. Our mission-centered team of professionals impact thousands of lives in our community every day.
- Ability to work in a highly visible position and use effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP operating systems required.
- Experience with computer technical support.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write concise reports within time period set by program.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- High level of organizational skills.
Benefits include options for medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), and several additional options based on eligibility.
Valid Florida Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree in Information Technology with one (1) year experience; 2 years experience will substitute for education.