IT Specialist III - Mid Level Web Developer
Location : Orlando
Job Type : Talent Center Postings
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma or Equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
IT Specialist III Mid-Level Web Developer position is strategic in nature and includes creating advanced analytical, technical and administrative work products in information technology. IT Specialist III – Mid-Level Web Developer is expected to identify and resolve moderately complex work problems. Advanced proficiency in two or more of the following areas: database administration, application design, application development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, production application services, project/portfolio management, business and systems analysis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and also sit and work on the computer for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or use hands to handle or feel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may have to assist someone lifting up to 50 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be able to work in remote locations within Orange County. The employee will be working with computer related equipment and may occasionally be exposed to the risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Depending on assignment, may be required to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends. The employee is required to support the agency's emergency operations during a critical incident and may be recalled. The employee may also be assigned to a technical team in order to support the agency during a critical incident.
Required Qualifications :
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- At least 18 years of age.
- U.S. Citizen or possess a current permanent resident card.
- Accredited high school or GED diploma.
- Must be able to comprehend and communicate fluently in verbal and written English.
- Verifiable work history.
- Criminal background Check conducted; any arrest history will be individually evaluated.
- Drug Free Workplace (within the past two years), all other usage will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license. Must attend and successfully complete the agency sponsored Law Enforcement Vehicle Operations (LEVO) Training if assignment includes driving an agency vehicle. Use of agency vehicle would require appropriate driving history and passing agency biennial driver’s physical exam.
- Depending on assignment, may be required to be FCIC/NCIC certified within one (1) year of accepting position.
- Must have advanced computer skills and experience using standard Microsoft development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Ability to develop moderately complex .NET, C# web applications. Provides intermediate debugging of web applications.
- Ability to communicate with agency employees regarding application development or requirements in order to resolve or verify that the issue is fixed.
- Ability to mentor team members on web development best practices.
- Ability to remain up-to-date on current web development technologies.
- Ability to provide intermediate database (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server) design for web applications.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines and/or projects.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have the ability to use creative and original thinking. Must also have ability to use judgment and discretion.
- Ability to focus and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet with stakeholders to identify business objectives and requirements and translate them into an acceptable technology solution that is cost effective and consistent with agency policy.
Hiring Salary: $55,600.00 - $63,107.00 per year depending on level of education and years of experience.
Skills :C# Microsoft Office Microsoft Server SQL