IT Systems and Support Manager
Location : Inverness
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 11039541
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
This is a full time exempt position with general hours of Monday Friday 8AM-5PM.
Required to occasionally perform duties outside of the established hours and days as necessary for systems and security updates. Monthly cell phone stipend provided. Responsible for the oversight of the IT Systems and Support staff including providing leadership, management and vision to ensure proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and appropriate staff are in place, resulting in financial strength and operating efficiency.
Manages division-wide strategic planning, administers and implements directives and policy decisions of the Clerk. This class reports directly to the Director or Chief of the department and follows the Clerks standard operating procedures and policies.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM-5PM,
May occasionally be asked to perform duties outside of the established hours and days to complete assigned tasks.
Annual Salary: $56,929.60
Annual Salary: $56,929.60
Required Qualifications :
- Must have Associates Degree in IT related field. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Must have at least 4 years of systems administration experience; 2 years of supervisory level work experience preferred. Up to date and relevant experience highly preferred.
- Must have extensive understanding of operating policy and procedures and the ability to apply these to complex administrative problems.
- Must have the ability to work under levels of high stress and pressure while producing accurate work and maintaining a professional manner as consequences of mistakes are serious and affects work unit and may affect other units or citizens (i.e., unwarranted arrests, extended time in jail, financial and legal implications, etc.)
- Tasks require visual perception and differentiation, oral and written communications, ability using English language.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, while concentrating on complex tasks.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times of information related to work product
- Considerable skill, adeptness, and speed in use of fingers, hands or limbs in performing tasks and ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must possess a valid drivers license for required travel
- Must successfully pass a level 4 background investigation, criminal record, live-scan finger printing, driving record check, prior employment reference checks and skills assessment
- Drug Free Workplace, Business conducts drug screen.
Skills :Information Technology Supervisory Experience Technology