Junior Graphic Designer
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Website update, maintenance, design
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong graphic design and Website design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be fluent in Quark, InDesign, Excel, Word, Office 365, WordPress, Constant Contact
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills