· Reporting accurate information to payroll processor (Paychex) for staff of approximately 25 including keeping up with requested changes to deductions, rates, and bonuses.
· Performing HR functions including onboarding new staff, coordinating background checks, drug screens, and handling all paperwork for hiring and benefit accounts.
· Processing Accounts Payable for the firm, maintaining vendor relationships, and recording transactions in QuickBooks.
· Collecting Accounts Receivable for the firm, assisting in setting up and monitoring client payment plans, and working with the billing department to post payments properly to client accounts.
· Preparing and posting bank deposits, and assisting with other banking & loan functions as necessary.
· Coordinating the firm calendar for staff vacations, conferences, training seminars and other events.
· Providing oversight and support for the other Administrative staff, including serving as back-up when necessary.
· Performing other administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, be a team player, and have experience in managing a professional office. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality is a must.
This position requires someone who can work independently with the ability to see projects through to completion.