OCALA, FLORIDA Architectural firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Architect. Beautiful lakes and forests, close to major cities for culture, technology, education, escape rush-hour traffic, affordable housing and property, people smile, families are safe. We are flexing our growth muscles.
- Responsible for shared oversight of projects of the firm and for monitoring of general progress of the office workload and communicating with firm principal.
- Communication and coordination with clients, sub-consulting engineers, and contractors.
- Management of projects from schematic design to building occupancy.
- Client contract development.
- Architectural design, preparation of conceptual designs and renderings.
- Construction document production scheduling.
- Advanced construction drawing design and detailing.
- Preparation of project specifications.
- Job site firm representation and client contact.
- Duties also include marketing in response to proposal requests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable/Commensurate with Experience
- Master’s degree in Architecture (Preferred)
- B.S. in Architecture (Required).
- Current State of Florida registered architect (Required).
- LEED AP registration (Preferred).
- Five years work experience, preferably with a focus on educational facilities.
- Ability to pass background check and obtain Jessica Lundsford Badging.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, and BIM concepts.
- Knowledge of current codes and standards and dealing with regulatory agencies.
- Basic structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing design skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Availability to travel and valid Florida driver’s license (Required).
- Ability to supervise CAD production team.
- Ability to work in Ocala.