Resource Center Manager
Location : Chiefland
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 11465023
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are seeking a Resource Center Manager to join our team in Chiefland, Florida. This position manages the day-to-day program operations of one Center location. This is a highly responsible management position that oversees the coordination and provision of services designed to reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect through the maximization of resources for families and individuals within select communities. This position requires a high level of local community engagement and service coordination; hence, the Resource Center Manager must possess a working knowledge of and have experience working with a variety of local resources and supports. The Resource Center Manager reports to the Director of Resource Centers.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience related to child welfare, mental health, project management, and/or community collaboration. A year of experience directly supervising staff or managing a program is required, as well as case management and/or service coordination experience involving knowledge of community resources and services. A valid driver's license in state of residence is required.
Preferred qualifications include: a Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field, experience working with at risk families and children, knowledge of grant writing, and knowledge of the community and services array.
Salary: $48,000 – $59,500 per year, DOE
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience related to child welfare, mental health, project management and/or community collaboration.
- A minimum of one-year experience directly supervising staff or managing a program.
- Case Management and/or Service Coordination experience involving knowledge of community resources and services.
- Valid driver's license for required travel
- Employer conducts drug screen
- Familiarity with Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy counties and resources