Senior CADD Tech
OCALA, FLORIDA Architectural firm has an immediate opening for an experienced CAD Technician. Beautiful lakes and forests, close to major cities for culture, technology, education, escape rush-hour traffic, affordable housing and property, people smile, families are safe. We are flexing our growth muscles.
CADD TECH RESPONSIBILITIES
· Production of architectural graphics required for construction documents, including plans, elevations, sections and details using AutoCAD software.
· Knowledge and practical use of drawing and drafting standards.
· Awareness and familiarization of regulatory standards and building codes.
· May be required to participate in customer meetings to understand design requirements.
Hours : Full-time
Salary: Negotiable/Commensurate with Experience
CADD TECH QUALIFICATIONS
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, and BIM concepts.
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office.
· Five years work experience, preferably with a focus on educational facilities.
· Experience in managing computer network and ftp site a plus.
· Ability to pass background check and obtain Jessica Lundsford Badging.