Software Developer Intern
Software Developer Internship
This is an intern software developer role that under direct supervision, works closely with customers and senior software developers to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design to develop quality technical solutions, with a good understanding of the IT systems and capabilities. Participates in, and has a good understanding of IT systems, development lifecycle, quality assurance/testing, and integration methodologies.
Examples of Work:
Job Functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description.
- Assists in research and fact-finding to develop or modify NextGen templates for Electronic Health Records.
- Participates in assessing design options, identifies and analyzes problems, authors code, tests and debugs code, and troubleshoots applications.
- Prepares and implements data verification and testing methods. Understands quality assurance/testing methodologies.
- Assists with developing software integration, external interface development and technical documentation.
- Assists with recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code.
- Assists in the development and execution of systems best practices.
- Develop technical documentation (designs, specifications, processes) and communications.
Hours: Part Time 20-30 hours a week, afternoons
Salary: $10.00 an hour to start
- HS Diploma, Associates degree preferred
- C# development
- SQL development
- Basic networking
- HIPAA security