Location : Ocala
Job Type : Regular
Reference Code : 11234063
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of clients
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders
- Educating clients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to client's conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
Work Schedule: Full-Time. Days.
Required Qualifications :
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Florida Speech Pathology license/certification
- 12 months previous experience
- Microsoft Office skills required: Word, Excel
- Valid FL Driver License for required travel
- Business conducts background check