VMware/Server Administration, Database Administration.
This position must be able to support multiple VMware clusters for development, maintenance, and disaster recovery. Creation and support of multiple VMview clients required. Maintain and support NAS/SANs including configuring, migrating, and replication to a backup site. Must be able to configure multiple SQL Server databases and files with sound backup and recovery policies. Complete special projects as needed. Proficiency in programming and networking skills highly desired.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or resident alien
- Associates degree in a related area with at least 3 years of experience in the listed fields or in related areas or a total of 5 years experience. Bachelor's degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the VMware environment, SQL, and data recovery procedures
- Ability to provide 24/7 support in an on call rotation
- Problem solving and customer service skills
- Business has a dress policy
- Business conducts background check, drug screen and physical
- Career Seeker should view all requirements on business website
- Drug Free Workplace: Must not have used, tried, experimented or possessed ANY illegal controlled substance in the past 12 months or controlled substance classified as a schedule I or II in the past 5 years
Work Schedule: Regular, full time position working Monday Friday 8 am 5 pm or otherwise required based upon agency need.
Salary: $18.56 - $23.75 per hour, DOE