Company: We are a leading provider of managed IT solutions for organizations in Florida. Our corporate office is located in Ocala, FL with additional offices in Hollywood and Gainesville FL.
We Specialize In
· Managed Services / Managed IT Services
· Network Design & Consultation
· VoIP Phone Systems
· Cloud Hosting
· Cloud Services
The position of Systems Engineer at our company has a major emphasis on customer service, professional quality and team work above all else. While it still important that you have technical skills, we are looking for systems engineers with the ability to relate to our clients on a personal level. You should have the ability to communicate professionally and leave our clients with the feeling that they would love to call you back to work with you again.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Building relationships
· Team player
· Live company culture, core values, and believe our systems and solutions
· Critical thinking and analysis of looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
· Valid drivers license, willing to travel
· Some after hours are required as emergencies come up
· Compensation package for qualified applicants
· Medical / Dental Benefits
· Paid vacation / personal & sick time
· Travel Reimbursement
· Cell Phone Expense
· Training reimbursement
· Being part of an incredible team
We're looking for someone who loves working with technology in a team environment.
Work Schedule: Full-time 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year DOE
· IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications such as Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services/RDS/Citrix.
· Support for Disaster Recovery strategies including server imaging and automated offsite backups
· Design, Implementation, & Support services for Servers, Storage solutions, Virtualization solutions, Workstations, and mobile devices
· Technical services at the network level (i.e., network connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches, security)
· Remote access solution implementation and support (i.e., VPN, Terminal Services, & Citrix)
· Troubleshooting and issue resolution
· Detailed documentation of customer’s systems
· Detailed documentation of time spent on service issues and projects
· Constant pursuit of technical improvement in all areas
Qualifications and Skills:
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. We require employees maintain industry certifications. The employee filling the System Engineer position should have an outstanding level of customer service and some of the following certifications: Microsoft MCSA/MCITP/MCSE, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, VMWare VCP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, WatchGuard Fireware Essentials+, 3CX Basic/Advanced Certifications.
Education and Experience:
Minimum five years of IT experience
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Understanding of relevant technologies, solutions, troubleshooting, & support
· Preferred but not required experience with: ConnectWise, LabTech, or Managed Services (MSP) experience a major plus
· WatchGuard Appliances, Cisco Networking Technology, Dell, EMC and HP Storage Solutions, VMware Solutions
· Image Based Backup Solutions
· General Windows Desktop and Server Administration