Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversees the daily workflows of the talent function including, but not limited to posting, sourcing, interviewing, recommending, and initiating onboarding for both home office and operations team members.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or Director of People & Culture during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Attends and participates in job fairs and talent-related events.
• Recommends new strategies and programs to attract talent.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Thorough understanding of talent methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
• Must be outgoing and friendly.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Clear thinker, conflict resolution skills, and exercising good decision-making skills.
• Ability to foster a healthy and collaborative team environment.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Ability to maintain composure and objectivity during difficult situations.
• Hospitality industry experience – operations and/or recruitment
• At least three years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and human capital software (i.e., ATS platforms).
• Comfortable regularly using online meeting platforms (i.e., Zoom)
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships with talent-related vendors.
• Can work a flexible schedule.
• SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.